BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Restore the Roar

Restore the Roar

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Background Info

So I am an avid readers of sporting blogs and am a huge Major League Baseball fan and have been a Tigers fan since birth. I love this team almost as much as I love the University of Michigan athletics (I love U of M almost as much as I love life itself and currently blog about them at MM.) , and spend many spring and summer nights in front of my TV screaming at Leyland for not sticking with Verlander for one more inning.

Why should you read my blog? I don’ t have a good answer for that, I’m by no means an expert on the game. I am also no dummy when it comes to the game. I am probably a little bit more of a die-hard when it comes to the Tigers. I love this team, The history, The passion of the players. I loved going and watching them play at Tiger Stadium, I love watching them play at Comerica Park.

I live on the West Side of the State, and spend a lot time watching the West Michigan Whitecaps, so then one thing I will be able to do for you, is give you a first person account and the development of some of the younger kids in the Tiger’s organization.

I plan on posting something new, everyday, especially once the season gets started, so stick around and lets see what 2010 holds for Detroit.

0 comments: