BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Restore the Roar

Restore the Roar

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Chance at First

As I am writing this the Minnesota Twins are Losing to the Boston Red Sux 4-0 in the top of the 5th. If the Twins don’t mount some sort of comeback the Tigers will be tied for first going into inter-league play.

So why didn’t I wait. Maybe a small part of me thinks posting this before the final will prove that I have super powers. If the Sux end up blowing this game, you can lynch me, because I most certainly have the power to change the course of a Major League Baseball game.

So yeah this post is too more or less find out if I’m super.

Inter-League play kicks off tomorrow with the Tigers heading into LA to face the Dodgers. I love inter-league play, when MLB decided to adopt this format, they did it right. Baseball purist’s you can suck it.

0 comments: