BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Restore the Roar

Restore the Roar

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

‘Gers Beat the Nats

7-4 was the final score, the Tigers had a fine offensive performance including a 3 run shot by Ryan Raburn. Max Scherzer struck out 9, and gave up 4 earned over the course of 6 innings. Brandon Inge extended his hit streak to 10 games.

This win currently puts the Tigers win streak at 4 games, all which have come against bottom tier National League opponents. I guess you do whatever you can to make up ground, although Minny is currently up 9-3 on Colorado in the top of the 9th as I write this.

I think maybe the Tigers have things figured out. I realize that I’ve said this about 936 times so far this season, but I’ve liked what I’ve seen recently. The starting pitching has been consistent, if not pretty good. The bullpen has been very good, and the bats, especially the bottom 3rd of the lineup, have seemed to perk up.

It’s really to bad that we can’t play every game against Washington and Pittsburg, but what the well at least we get 6 in a row. Hopefully the Tigers can continue there magic over the next couple of games.

BTW, I’ll try to update the site a little bit more, life has been hectic lately. 

0 comments: