BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Restore the Roar

Restore the Roar

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shaking hands

I'm very happy, and excited to be on board with Dark blue. My two top loves in this world: sex, and baseball. Since im sure no one wants to hear about the good stuff, I'll stick to baseball. I will be trying to give you a good view on all of baseball. My top three favorite teams are (in order) The Yankees, The Tigers, and the Braves. One day I will make it to a World Series game. My perfect day would be in the Bronx watching the Yankees beat Boston, munching on some dogs and beer. The countdown has started to opening day, so without trying to be lame... PLAY BALL!

1 comments:

Dark Blue said...

How can you munch on beer? Nice first post though, It'll be interesting to see the perspective from a fan of different teams.