BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Restore the Roar

Restore the Roar

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Then New Kid on the Block

I realized shortly after starting this blog, that there are some things that are better done with others. This list includes(but is not limited to) sex, video games, poker, football, gangbanging, etc. Well we can add blogging to that list, a 162 game season is a bit much for one guy to handle, so what did I do? Well I went out and got some help from one of the best in the business. The Seventh Son is joining me in my pursuit of the best blog in baseball.

SS, will be giving you a broader view of the Major League Baseball world. His scope is much bigger than mine, he realizes that there is other teams worth covering besides the Tigers, I on the other hand only believe the Tiger’s are worth covering, but that is a story for another time.

Read his stuff, do it, it cures cancer so I’m told.

0 comments: